User’s access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using this site, User accepts the following terms and conditions, without any limitation or qualification.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site and the term mPower shall refer to TransIT mPower Labs Private Limited. The term Site refers to www.mpowerglobal.com owned and monitored by mPower.
- Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of mPower. All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners.
- Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of mPower or any third party. This site and the content provided in this site, including, but not limited to, software, graphic images, audio, video, alignment, format and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of mPower, except that User may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for User’s personal, non-commercial use, provided that User do not modify the material in any way and User keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between User and mPower. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by mPower. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and mPower takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use User make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at User’s own risk.
- mPower shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold mPower harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- In no event will mPower be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use mPower’s website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- mPower makes no warranty that the Site will meet User’s requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis.
- User are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which User are accessing this site and User agree that User will not access or use the information on this site in violation of such laws. Unless expressly stated otherwise herein, any information submitted by User through this site shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. User represent that User have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that User will not submit any information unless User are legally entitled to do so. Because of the open nature of the Internet, we recommend that User not submit information User consider confidential. mPower reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. User agrees that mPower is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use.
- mPower is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. mPower is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- mPower may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. mPower reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- mPower may monitor access to the Site. mPower may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.