- mPower collect several types of information on this Site including “Personal Information,” which generally is information that can be used to identify User’s individually, such as User’s name and email address, etc. The information mPower collect depends on what services User use on this Site.
- mPower collect additional information if User choose to submit it, including User’s title and place of employment, business telephone number, mailing and facsimile address, as well as the contents of User’s questions and/or comments submitted along with this information.
- User’s IP addresses are automatically captured by the Site management software. mPower uses this information to help improve the operation of the Site and may at some time use this information to help adjust the content of the Site to the general geographic location of the visitor and for reporting purposes.
- mPower uses “cookies” to improve the quality of a visitor’s interaction with the Site and facilitate other advanced features. If User does not want the transaction details to be used in this manner, User can disable cookies in their browsers.
- In general, mPower may use this information to respond to User’s inquiry, request User’s participation in a survey, and contact User about mPower service or product or partner offerings that may be of interest to User.
- Personal information submitted by job applicants when applying for a position is only used for the purpose of evaluating the candidate for a position at mPower and is managed according to mPower Human Resources Department policies.
- mPower shall share User’s Personal Data only with User’s consent given under a contract or where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or where required by government agencies mandated under law to procure such disclosure.
- mPower uses commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain personal information User submit on the Site to protect it from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction by unauthorized parties. mPower may store information that mPower collect through our Site indefinitely except as otherwise required by law.
- mPower may transfer User’s Personal data to any other body corporate or a person in India, or located in any other country, that ensures the “same level of data protection” that is adhered to by it.
- mPower respect User’s privacy considerations and hence provides an option to you, to not provide the data or information sought to be collected.
- Further, User can also withdraw User’s consent which was earlier given to mPower, and the same must be communicated to mPower in writing.
- mPower shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Data supplied to it by the provider, whose duty it is to ensure that the information provided by it or its employees is authentic.
- All emails received by mPower are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. mPower reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action.
- Any grievance or complaint, in relation to processing of information, should be addressed in writing to mPower’s designated Grievance Officer, who shall redress the grievances as expeditiously as possible.
- Please note that this Policy may change from time to time. mPower will not reduce User’s rights under this Policy without User’s explicit consent. mPower will post any Policy changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, mPower will provide a more prominent notice (including, for certain services, email notification of Policy changes).